Connor is finally feeling better and is almost like a new man! I don't want to jinx it, but since he has gotten over his sickness and fever he has been a lot less whiney, and a whole lot more snugly. He also is starting to entertain himself and play with Abby so much better. I am one happy momma! I just hope it lasts and they continue to play and keep each other occupied so I can get stuff done around the house and not have to wait for them to go to bed to accomplish everything.
Abby has hit the Disney princess obsession hard and fast. She knows the names of all the Disney Princesses and loves to play with the little figurines she has of them. I also got her princess big girl underwear that seems to be doing the trick when it comes to potty training, that is with going number 1. She still hasn't grasped the concept that going number 2 needs to happen on the potty as well. Hopefully it will come soon so I don't have to deal with all her "crap."
Our neighbors, and great squadron friends little girl had a birthday party. Piper and Abby are best friends and played together almost everyday this last summer. It's been a little more sparse lately thanks to the cold weather, but we were happy to go and celebrate Piper turning 2!
At the party they had a "sensory bin" for all the kids to play with, or should I say play in. Both Abby and Connor loved it and stayed the whole party either in the tub or waiting for a turn to go in the tub. Maybe I need to make a "sensory bin" for them at home. Oh the countless hours of self entertainment with the tub is almost worth the mess they will make at home!
It was our last weekend with Kyle at home so like what we do everytime before Kyle leave on a TDY, we ran a bunch of needed errands. The kids were troopers so we decided to spoil them with a treat from McDonald's. Why must it be time again for ANOTHER TDY?!
To finish out the busy weekend we topped the evening off with ordering ramen to go from our favorite ramen restaurant here, Thunder ramen. I could eat it everyday of my life... And I would also be super fatty! But still it is delicious and a great Japanese meal when we are in the mood. I always get the pork dumplings ramen while Kyle prefers the spicy BBQ chicken ramen. Growing up all I knew of ramen were the cheap packets you cook for 3 minutes then sprinkle in some seasoning for flavor. Boy was I missing out! I will never be able to go back to my old ways. I have tried the deliciousness of REAL ramen and it has changed me forever.








We need to have another Thunder Ramen double date!!
ReplyDelete