Happy birthday to the sweetest little boy in the world. He is quick to laugh and smile, and always give the best open mouth kisses and big hugs. I love watching him learn and discover new things. His latest discovery is learning to walk. He takes a couple steps, falls down, and then realizes he is much faster at crawling so continues to do so.
It's hard to believe that a year ago, on November 17th I started to get contractions that were pretty consistent and close together. I had a hunch it was the real deal, but was almost in denial since I wasn't full prepared being 19 days before my actual due date. I got Abby ready for school, and Connor ready for his little daycare. Kyle was the one that insisted taking the kids to school while I take a shower and go in to be checked. It was a good thing that's what we ended up doing cause I was dilated to an 8 upon my arrival to the base clinic, and just a couple short hours later Brayden made his appearance into the world. Our lives were forever changed, and we have loved this past year with our chubby little boy.
Brayden Mack Benham loves to be the center of attention. He thinks he is the family comedian and loves to make everyone laugh and laugh himself as well. He is a momma's boy through and through, and just loves to be held and interacting with everyone. His nick name is Chubby because out of all my kids he is the rollie polliest of them all. He loves food and could eat all. day. long. if I let him. Right now he enjoys being able to feed himself and likes to utilize his little choppers to chew his food. So lately is has been away with puree foods, and onto soft chewable foods like bananas, bread, and smaller bites of meat.
Life has been crazy the past couple of days, so for Brayden's birthday we got some cupcakes at the commissary and let him go to town on those. Poor guy, his birthday is sandwiched between Halloween and Thanksgiving so it's always a crazy time of year with holiday preparations. We also let him open the few present we got him which were mainly clothes and books. Happy birthday my chubby baby boy. I am still in denial that you are 1 and that you are now entering toddlerhood. Thanks for making me smile all day everyday. I love you Brayden!
No comments:
Post a Comment