This is a little tribute to the baby of the family, Layla June bug. We are so loving this girl, and I am so proud of how well she is doing in her preschool class. Being only 3 years old she is going all day, five days a week. She is so tired by the time the day ends, but is still such a joy (and also a pill from time to time). I took her to get her first pedicure while the boys were at baseball, and just look at that smile. She was in heaven and wants to know when we can go again. I sure love my baby girl.
Layla also got to go to Charletta's birthday party, and was so excited to ride on an actual pony! It's hard for me to believe that my baby is already 3 years old. Time is just flying by. No more babies, no more diapers, no more waking up in the middle of the night. She is growing up fast, and can keep up with her older siblings with ease. We all adore her and the spunk that she brings to our family dynamic.For Valentine's Day Kyle surprised me with tickets to go see Ballet Arizona's Giselle. I absolutely loved it and couldn't believe he would agree to go to such a show. The trade off is I promised to be quiet the entire Super Bowl game, and not ask questions about players, plays, or rules of the game, hahaha. Happy love day to my forever Valentine. Its crazy to think how many years we have been together already.
No comments:
Post a Comment