Monday, July 10, 2017

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there! I am so blessed to have the best dad and father in law a girl could ask for. I definitely got my love for hands on projects such as carpentry, painting, and other house projects from my dad. We are very similar in the fact that we are type A people, are very driven, have little patience, and can even have a temper when things don't go our perfect type A way. What can I say we know what we want and we will fight for it :) Above all I am grateful for his constant love and support for me. Whether I was dancing ballet or even now being a mom I know my dad always had and has my back and will be my biggest cheerleader. Likewise I am so lucky to have added another dad in my life almost 8 years ago. Brady has been the best father in law who accepts me for me. I am not always the easiest person to get along with and can be hard headed, but Brady knows exactly when to tease me to lighten the mood. I love the random chats we have about Air Force life, Alaska (he LOVES Alaska and I hate it, haha), and life in general. He did a great job raising Kyle who now is such a wonderful father to our three kids. 

We sure wish Kyle were here so we could spoil him this Father's day, but hopefully he will be back soon. The latest update is that he will be coming home on Wednesday this week. We are sooooooo excited and ready for him to be back. This should also be his last TDY while we are here in Misawa as long as nothing too crazy happens in the world over the next 6 months or so. So this Father's day we will have to take a rein check and celebrate once Kyle returns.

Chubby Chubs is officially 7 months old. He loves the jumper, is completely fascinated in baby food and all the different flavors, likes to gnaw on my chin, and gives the best snuggles ever. Oh this sweet baby sure has me wrapped around his finger. He sleeps through the night mostly, but we are still working on having him sleep in his own room. He just loves to snuggle with me in the bed and I am such a sucker that I just let him. Oh Brayden, please stay tiny forever. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment