Thursday, December 19, 2024

Abby's Baptism

 And just like that we have a kid old enough to be baptized. Abby had the most beautiful baptism. We had to push her baptism to the end of July so family could be in attendance, but it was such a special day that I will never forget. With COVID, baptisms have been a little different, and a lot of people are opting to still baptize their kids in swimmings pools to avoid crows. Luckily we were able to reserve the church font and friends and family were still willing to attend. I hope she felt the spirit like I did, and that she always remembers her special day. 

She is the first grandkid to be baptized for my parents and second grandkid to be baptized for Kaye and Brady. Abby has such a sweet spirit, and is so good at befriending all. She lights up a room with her countenance and is an amazing big sister to her siblings. I look forward to seeing her grow and learn in the gospel, continually making covenants with Heavenly Father. So proud of our abba dabba doo!










No comments:

Post a Comment