Kyle decided to get the boys tickets to the Arizona Cardinals game for Christmas. They had so much fun, and I know that Kyle enjoyed being with his boys doing "manly things."
Christmas this year was simple, yet sweet. We did all our traditional things such as decorate cookies, go to Peter Piper's Pizza and arcades on Christmas Eve, and read T'was the Night before Christmas to the kids while looking outside for Rudolf's nose. Christmas with the kids right now truly is magical. They all believe in Santa, and have such a level of innocence about them as they anxiously wait to see what Santa brings them.
We decided to take the kids to the North Pole Experience up in Flagstaff. There they turn this little town to look like it's Santa's workshop, and it was magical. We met Santa, Mrs. Clause, and a bunch of Elves at Santa's workshop. The kids were amazed that we got to actually go to the North Pole through a teleport ;)
We had an our annual Christmas show at Take Five Dance Academy, and I loved watching Abby dance to "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas." I even staged Waltz of the Snowflakes dance from the Nutcracker on my advanced students. The Christmas show is not quite like the Nutcracker, but it still helps bring on the Christmas spirit. I hope Abby can do the Nutcracker again one day cause I sure miss it.
Brayden had a little Christmas show at school and it was adorable. They were little Christmas Trees and I loved every minute watching him sing along about how he is the happiest Christmas tree, ho ho ho, he he he.
Right before Christmas we went up to St. George to see Grandma Kaye and Grandpa, as well as attend another weapons school graduation at Nellis AFB. It's weird for me to think that a year ago it was Kyle graduating. Now we are "experienced" weapons school grads.
The kids had fun decorating gingerbread houses with grandma, roller skating, and hanging out with cousins as well. Kyle and I even got to escape to the NFR (National Finals for Rodeo) in Las Vegas for a date night.
These are some funny pictures I just had to include of life lately. Connor loves to shove socks in his shirts to act as shoulder pads when he plays his imaginary football games, and we went on base to see Santa come in on a jet! It's nice that Luke AFB tries to make the holidays fun for the kids. And I can't forget Kyle's newest addition to our lights, the Christmas wreath. He takes so much pride in his house lights. If you ever want to get on Kyle's good side, just compliment him on his lights.
These are some funny pictures I just had to include of life lately. Connor loves to shove socks in his shirts to act as shoulder pads when he plays his imaginary football games, and we went on base to see Santa come in on a jet! It's nice that Luke AFB tries to make the holidays fun for the kids. And I can't forget Kyle's newest addition to our lights, the Christmas wreath. He takes so much pride in his house lights. If you ever want to get on Kyle's good side, just compliment him on his lights.



No comments:
Post a Comment