Wednesday, January 22, 2025

February 2022

 We are getting ready to put our house on the market. As much as we love our home in Goodyear, Arizona, We have officially outgrown it. We are looking to move north to Surprise Arizona into something bigger where it's a community filled with young families, and is closer to the kid's school. This house will always hold a special place in our hearts. It was the house we moved into after living abroad in Japan. It was the house we brought Layla home to and completed our family in. It is the house where we saw our kids go from little babies to toddlers to kids. It was a home where we felt protected and safe in. I love this home, and can only hope that our next home gives us the same amount of memories.





We attended the graduation ceremony of Kyle's F-35 class. Since he is the Weapons officer he basically oversees their training and progress as pilots, and it's safe to say that he demands a level of respect and excellence form his students all while in return they love him for it! He truly enjoys his job and helping to progress the F-35 program here at Luke AFB.

My friend Erika came into town and came to see me! I am so grateful for her friendship!!! She got me through our dancing days at Oregon Ballet Theatre many, many years ago. Life has a funny way of placing people in your life when you need them the most. She has been such an amazing friend and I appreciate how she has kept in touch all these years later. I loved meeting her little baby, and am so happy that she is almost done with Physical Therapy school.

I mad the decision to trim Layla's hair to try and even it out. Her hair tends to grow into a mullet, so by cutting off the wispy ends into a bob, she now looks like a little cabbage patch kid. I love this little girl so much. She is such a joy and light in our lives and is Kyle's pride and joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment