Wednesday, January 22, 2025

June 2022

 I always love the month of June. It's probably because we get to celebrate our favorite guy! I am so glad all those years ago I signed up for that English class at BYU and met Kyle. Little did 18 year old Jenny know that I had met my husband, but now 33 year old Jenny is so glad that she did. Kyle is the best thing to happen to me, and though we have our fair share of bickering fights and disagreements, I wouldn't want to do life with anyone else. 

We decided to drive all the way out to Florida to spend a week with Carly and Gary in Pensacola. We had a blast going to the beach with them everyday, checking out the Air and Space museum, eating delicious sea food, and spending some nice quality family time together. I think it's safe to say we feel the most comfortable with them. We have been in the same stage of life together with every new phase that hit us. We got married around the same time, experience BYU married life together and even lived in the same complex as them for almost 2 years. Had kids around the same time, and now our kids are all the same age. And both Gary and Kyle are similarly established in their careers. We really enjoy spending time with them and only wish they lived closer.






























June also means Abby's birthday! She is now 9 years old, almost to double digits! These kids of mine need to stop growing up so fast. Kyle made a note that she is at her half way mark with living at home. In 9 more years she will be 18 years old, graduating high school and leaving for school or some kind of program for a job. I can't think like that cause it's almost too upsetting. Needless to say, we love having Abby around, she is the best big sister to her siblings.


We mad it through recital. This year our ballet production was Cinderella, and I couldn't be prouder of my dancers! They did a wonderful job and I enjoyed watching them make my choreography come to life. Recital week is always so tiring and stressful, but also very rewarding. I love how my older dancers always come and "decorate" my house with toilet paper the night before the opening show. Now I get to start brain storming about next year's production.








No comments:

Post a Comment