It's a new year, and that means a new start. Time to make some new goals and at the top of that list for me is to finally get my health under control again. With Kyle being gone this past year I really struggled with random health issues and think I might even be developing an autoimmune disease or something cause I really have been sluggish and not feeling good at all. I have brain fog, my hair is falling out, and my stomach hurts all the time. I am worried because all signs are pointing to some kind of thyroid issue. I just hope this is only temporary and I can now bounce back to my healthy self once gain.
We wanted to celebrate that we made it through the long 6 months of Kyle being gone and decided to take the kids to Disneyworld. Disneyland in California is much closer but they are still shut down due to California having strict laws with quarantine and COVID. But Florida is open as is Disneyworld. So we invited grandma Kaye to join along (the more hands to help the better) and set off to Florida for a fun week with our Florida cousins at the most magical place on earth.
Upon returning home we all had to adjust to schedules once again. Even Abby and Connor were willing and wanting to take naps, and that never happens. I feel another growth spurt coming on for all 4 kiddos because they have been eating and sleeping non stop.

No comments:
Post a Comment