March is the month in Japan to celebrate the girls in your life. The holiday is called Hinamatsura, and it is I continue to try and hold onto these few traditions from our Japan lives. We are so blessed to have two girly girls and love them to the moon and back.
Abby's best friend, Hannah, got baptized so we went to support her. Her mom is Melissa who is also my super close friend form the ward. We sure love this family, and I am happy Abby got to see a baptism before it's her turn come this summer.Layla's love and obsession with that pink cheetah print blanket grows with each day. She drags that thing around like it's a part of her. I wonder when she will grow out of that phase or if it will stay with her for always. Meanwhile its really cute to walk in a see a little baby all snuggled up during nap time.
I have been trying something new with my hair as of late. Since I lost so much due to stress while Kyle was gone, I am now trying to get creative on how to make it look fuller. I cut it a while back, and now I am crimping it. So far I'm liking it, and it makes me feel less bald.
Kyle's latest addition to the garden is his lettuce. It is the first time he has attempted lettuce and so far so good. He is very proud of his "babies."
We signed up Abby for Softball. She actually surprised us all and is doing great at it. As much as she is enjoying herself and having fun, at the end of every practice and game she asks when dance class is. It makes my ballerina heart so happy to see that she still favors dance over sports...sorry Kyle.
To round out the month Kyle took the boys camping and fishing with grandpa Brady. The boys had a blast, and loved every second of it. They rented a RV and drove out to Alamo Lake for the week. I may be blessed to have two girly girls with Abby and Layla, but Kyle is blest to have two true boys that love all things camping, fishing, wrestling, dirt, and sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment